Saturday, March 3, 2012

Seth Celebrates Turning 10!

Legos Legos Legos  Seth wanted his party to be all about Legos.  If I would have known all those boys weren't cake eaters I wouldn't have made so many.  They only ate 1 cake.
We turned the plates into Lego faces

The paper Legos we cut out so Seth could make a picture on the wall.  He chose his name and a dog.
Lego dudes
Playing while waiting for everyone to show up.
Trying to keep Seth down
Will he get away?
Yup.  He got away.
Picking who's going to be on who's team for tag.
The gang, minus one.  He ran home to get something and I forgot to get another one when he came back.
A box of Legos?
Nope!  TP!!!
And an Ipod!
Blowing out the candles.
I think Seth had a great time.  I can't believe he is getting ready to turn 10.  No more kiddies in the single digits.  I am officially getting old.  Teryn told me, 'It's all down hill from here mom.  You are old'!  Oh I can't wait for her to have kids so they can tease her back for me.  :)  



No comments:

Post a Comment